Wednesday, April 29, 2015

                Life Planning Progress Report

I have around 50 goals in my life planning notebook and have only achieved 3 victories. Many of the goals written down on paper, I have not been able to achieve because those are goals that I'm going to have to wait until I'm older to accomplish. I am absolutely certain that I have 100+ goals in my head that have not been put down on paper still. The reason is because i have just been feeling very negative lately and i don't have enough strength to pick up a pen and list all of them so far. I have been reading them though and it's depressing that i don't have many victories like i should. I think it's going to be even harder to pick up enough strength to write more because one of my best friends recently passed away and many of my goals involved him.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment