Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Class Evaluation

1.  Things that I like about this class: First and foremost, My favorite teacher Mr. Haymore. I liked starting out my mornings with him on even block schedule. I liked the assignments he gave us like computer science innovations posts, the Arete posts, and working with partners on the lesson worksheets. 

2. Things I did not like about this class: Where I was seated for most of the semester, and I hated doing presentations. I don't like talking in front of huge groups of people, because I get nervous, flustered, and I start stuttering. I was okay with the small group presentation for the flash talk project, I felt comfortable doing that. I just don't feel comfortable talking in front of the whole class, hopefully that will change next semester. I don't mind presenting just in front of Mr. Haymore because I can do that with confidence but I can't do it with the whole class. I also hate the drafting method I get so much anxiety.

3. Recommendations for improving class: Besides less presentations, none. I would enjoy writing in our life planning journals in class again please. And I would also like for us to have ctr card checks more often. Study guides for our assessments would be helpful. Everything else is just perfect.

4. Highlight for me in this class: Just listening to Mr. Haymore explain the lesson to us. Another highlight was that the class may have started out as challenging but as time went by I became more into it and it got easier so I'm glad. 
5. I think I almost did my best in this class. I could have studied more for my assessments and completed some assignments that I missed out on. Next semester I will put my all into it.
6. To qualify for college credit I will study diligently for the test that we will be submitting to the college board at the end of the year.
7. Of course I am reading my life planning goals for at least five minutes daily. I have missed out on reporting but I'll have to get back on that. I always add a victory each time I accomplish a goal. I really want to write at least 200 goals by the end of the next semester. 
8. I am so committed to being a CTR person. I am working hard to keep my grades up, I am hoping to get better at being nicer to the people that surround me, I am hoping to clean out my circle of friends and be involved with people that are only willing to choose the right, and lastly I am determined to stay away from the boys who don't benefit me and will lead me to choose the wrong because I know I don't deserve that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment