Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation

Things I liked about this class: As always, walking into this class room every other morning, knowing that Mr. Haymore is at the door waiting to greet us and saying good morning to him with that big smile on his face that makes me want to smile. I also liked having people in this class that I felt comfortable asking for help.

Things I did not like about this class: Failing the assessments. The create and explore performace tasks were so frustrating. 

Recommendations for improving this class: I think that it would be better if students could focus more on the basics of computer science/coding because that's what will mostly be on the AP test so that they can do better.

Highlights for me in this class: Obviously I will miss Mr. Haymore a lot because he is one of the few teachers I have met in my life that I feel genuinely cares about his students and I'll miss his positive attitude, and his laugh and when ever he'd say my name it would make me smile. I hope to still keep in contact with him somehow.

I do think I did my best in this class because I actually tried when I was in this classroom.

I am definitely reading my life planning goals journal everyday because I want to keep reminding myself what my goals are so I don't forget and I actually achieve them. 

I am committed to being a CTR person because I don't want to be the kind of person that chooses the wrong, I want to surround myself around the people that only choose the right because I don't want to have a failed future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment