Friday, May 1, 2015

                            BookCon 2015    
Book con is an event that I've been wanting to go to since March. Book con is when fans get to interact and ask questions to the Authors of popular books, autographing sessions, 
storytelling, pod casts, special screenings, literary quiz shows and so much more.  Unfortunately, it will be held in NYC. I don't have the money to go all the way over there. I really wish I was able to go I mean I would do anything to get the money I need to travel there and then travel back home. It is also on a Sunday which would put me in a tough place because the next day is a school day. If I had the opportunity to go to book con this year I would go to the panel on Sunday May 31st called "Vlogger to Author." In that panel will be some of my favorite youtubers such as Joey Graceffa, Shane Dawson, and Connor Franta, talking about their memoirs. Sadly I will not get that chance and I'll have to wait for another opportunity to meet my idols.  

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment